How our lottery works
Sign up for the Hospice Lottery and get your own personal number(s) - yours for as long as you play. Your number is unique so you won't ever have to split your winnings with anybody. You can have as many Unique Game Numbers as you wish.
Plus, it's a local lottery so you're in with a real chance
The Rules Of The Hospice Lottery
The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice is licenced and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Licence No. 004947. www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. £1 per entry. You must be 16 or over to enter, or 18 or over to enter via the PPWH website. Underage gambling is an offence. Promoter: The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice, 20 Dumbreck Road, Glasgow, G41 5BW. Responsible Person: Iain Somerville (Director of Finance & Administration). All proceeds to The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice. Registered Scottish Charity No. SC012372.
- 1) Your purchase of The Prince and Princess Of Wales Hospice Lottery entries is from The Prince and Princess Of Wales Hospice (“The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
- 2) All proceeds from the Hospice Lottery go to The Prince and Princess Of Wales Hospice (Registered office address: 20 Dumbreck Road, Glasgow, G41 5BW).
3) You represent and agree that;
- a) You are 16 years of age or over, or 18 or over to enter via the PPWH website
- b) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 16
- c) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- 4) You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
- 5) You accept that The Prince and Princess Of Wales Hospice Lottery is regulated by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your Hospice Lottery entries.
- 6) The prizes for the Prince and Princess Of Wales Hospice Lottery are printed on the tickets, in the leaflets provided and are advertised on the Prince and Princess Of Wales Hospice website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
- 7) The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
- 8) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the Hospice Lottery scheme.
- 9) The Promoter will conduct the Hospice Lottery every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house.
- 10) The winning numbers will be published in the local press, at the Hospice, on the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice website www.ppwh.org.uk, published in the Evening Times every Saturday and via the of The Prince and Princess Of Wales Hospice Lottery helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 0141 429 9828 (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.).
- 11) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- 12) The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- 13) The Promoter operates a Complaints And Disputes Procedure which is available via the Prince and Princess Of Wales Hospice our website and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
- 14) The Prince and Princess Of Wales Hospice Lottery is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to on the Prince and Princess Of Wales Hospice our website, or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 0141 429 9828
- 15) Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Hospice Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
- 16) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding
- Win up to
in our rollover!
- 1st Prize of £500
- 2nd Prize of £50
- 5x 3rd Prize of £10